Sunday, January 18, 2004

Feel The Rush

My stomach is dancing like the paterns on the floor, rapid, random. Decapitated head on the drumkit. Looking for a familiar face. Finding one, knowing he'll never recognise mine. Why am I here? The simple answer, because music rules my soul. I have a soul?! Shock, horror.
Mentally frustrated shades of a color that I haven't figured out yet.
Arrogance can really ruin your show. Just because you're in the band does not make a god out of you. You don't incite people to make love to your music by telling them how much they suck. What makes people get off is cool fucking calm. Bring it on. I'm ready for the reality of my night to kick in.
Rubber plants and shaddows on the wall. There's a smoker in the vicinity of the red light. Mess in my mind and no words to put them on paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home