Monday, February 13, 2006

'Cause Time And Time Again You're Gone With The Wind...

You may have spent the last little while thinking thoughts relating to the whereabouts of a certain Mr Bones. The skeleton. I am aware, all to much so, that it has been nigh on a year since I last spoke of him, indeed since I last saw him.
This does not however mean that I have buried him (as Animal would say 'Bad Pun!').
Anyway, I'm sure something as 'unusual' as this skeleton fetish of mine is not easily forgotten by any, not myself, not you.
But more to the point, I find the time coming around when Bones' fleshly counterpart and I will meet again. Its time for me to face the dilemma that I have evolved since that last time he saw me. Its looking to be quite a stand off. You know the type, the locking of the eyes and the circling and the sizing up. I shall be prepared! This time, victory shall be mine!....

CHARGE!

Whooh... This is really messing with me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex Venom said...

Dive in. Drag the flesh. Dig deep and find the Bones.
And then dance it all away!
You are wicked.
Rock on!

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home