Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Blue Broken Blues

Broken, somewhere between loyalty, morality and desire. Restrained by State lines. Forgetting why I bother. Shifting, ang yet emotion stays the same. Dead weight, slowly pushing me into the ground to a place where only the ostriches can see me, and I scare them, because they have come across my blood before. Watching a separate situation take place that is not mine though it adds to my pain. Knowing that though I see where they are closed to it, I am young, and they will treat me that way never realising that my mind is, in some ways, older than them. And that may be where my pain begins. So I hide here, behind words that may never be read and that mean nothing to the people that find them. Standing tall, watching parts of me die as I try so hard to forget them as the rest of the world does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home