Friday, February 25, 2005

The Night Is Young

And I am already weak with nerves. Tonight's the night. He's here. In my town. Now.
The skeleton.
In a little less than an hour from now I'll be there too.
Adrenalin is over stimulating. I'm over alert and worked up. My hands are starting to shake.
This is irrational.
That doesn't stop it from happening though does it!

All I want to do at this moment, is run to a cave in the woods where I can lay my head in the lap of a warm and comforting stranger and have him stroke my hair and tell me its all going to work out fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rex Venom said...

Minus the cave, I must still tell you I think things are going to work out even better than fine. Just be honest to your self about your wants and wishes. And remember to Rock.
Simple, eh? Besides, how much damage can a skeleton do anyway?

1:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home