Thursday, May 27, 2004

Skeletonisation

I'll leave you there. Lying where the wind can blow over you, covering you from head to toe in all manner of leaf litter and forest debris.
Within days, the bugs will find you. They will explore you,they will taste your flesh. They will become as intoxicated by it as I was.
Aiding in your decomposition, they will dine on you, taking that which is necessary for their survival.
When the creatures have done their job and your bones are bare, half buried by earth, bleached and smiling. I will return.
I'll gently uncover you and place you in a box, or maybe two, and take you home. There, I'll put you back together, piece by piece. You'll live with me in my closet and together we'll hide from the world.



To be serious, this is not. It is a fabricated story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home